Wingspan is a competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board game from Stonemaier Games.
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions). These habitats focus on several key aspects of growth:
- Gain food tokens via custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower
- Lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colors
- Draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them
The winner is the player with the most points after 4 rounds.
This newest printing of Wingspan has a new component in the box, a swift-start pack (4 guides and 10 new bird cards) to help guide new players through their first game of Wingspan.
- 170 unique bird cards (57x87mm)
- 26 bonus cards (57x87mm)
- 16 Automa cards (57x87mm)
- 103 food tokens
- 75 egg miniatures
- 5 custom wooden dice
- 5 player mats
- 1 birdfeeder dice tower
- 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray
- 1 goal mat
- 8 goal tiles
- 1 first-player token
- 40 action cubes (8 per player)
- 4 clear plastic resource containers
- 1 scorepad (50 sheets; 1 sheet used for all players each game)
- 3 rulebooks (core, Automa, and Appendix)
Playtime: 40-70 Minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.