Dungeon Master’s Guide Premium Book Cover for Dungeons & Dragons.
Cast a ward of protection on your treasured D&D source books with the Premium Book Cover for Dungeons & Dragons. The textured leatherette cover features a rigid layer of protection for both the front and back of the book, while remaining flexible at the binding for ease of use. Simply slip the back cover into the back inner pocket and use the front elastic strap to either hold the front cover open, or secure the book closed by pulling it over the back cover. Easily reference important pages marked by 5 attached and color-coded ribbons (black, red, blue, purple, & white). Premium Book Covers pair beautifully with other Ultra PRO premium accessories for Dungeons & Dragons. Each book cover features embroidered labeling on the binding as well as the classic D&D ampersand on the front cover, each complimented by color-matched stitching. Sized for both vintage and current size books, this is the ultimate UPgrade for any party member, DM, or D&D enthusiast
- Officially licensed Dungeon Master’s Guide textured leatherette book cover for for Dungeons & Dragons
- Embroidered purple ampersand logo and book name on binding
- Back cover is secured in a pocket while the front cover is secured with an elastic strap
- 5 colored ribbons for marking important pages (black, red, blue, purple, & white)
- Sized for both vintage and current size books - also available for Monster Manual, Dungeon Master’s Guide, and generic grey for other source books
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.