Spring 1942, The world is at war!
Five major powers struggle for supremacy: Germany and Japan are aligned against the great alliance of the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, and the United States. Designed for 2–5 players, the game is set in 1942—the historical high-water mark of Axis expansion. Show that you are a brilliant military strategist by planning your attacks, marshaling your forces into embattled territories, and resolving the conflicts. Victory goes to the side that conquers its opponents on the field of battle and liberates or occupies the greatest cities of the world. Change the course of history in a few short hours!
- Controlling one of the Axis or Allied powers, you will command both your country’s military forces and its wartime economy.
- Punchboard tokens are now double sided with resealable bags for storage!
- 410 plastic pieces with resealable bags for storage!
- Game board measures 40” wide x 26” high!
- Updated rulebook and reference cards based on Errata documents and FAQs!
- 1 40” x 26” Game Board
- 1 Battle Strip
- 1 Casualty Strip
- 410 Plastic Pieces
- 12 Industrial Complex Markers
- 100 National Control Markers
- 5 Setup Cards
- 80 Chips
- 6 Dice
Players: 2-5 Players
Playtime: 3-4 Hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.