"In 1994, four teenagers find a mysterious game at a yard sale. As they play it, they discover it is strangely connected to their lives. What will they risk to unravel the secrets of The Initiative? The Initiative is a unique cooperative board game of clever strategy, codebreaking, and visual storytelling."
- A cooperative board game of story, strategy, and puzzle solving for 1-4 players.
- READ THE COMIC: Before each game, read a page of the comic book to set the stage.
- PLAY THE GAME: Use teamwork, strategy, and puzzle solving to complete increasingly challenging missions.
- UNLOCK THE MYSTERY: After each game, discover secrets and crack codes to uncover the true purpose of The Initiative.
- Age 8+, 30-60 min, 1-4 players
- 1 Double-Sided Gameboard
- 1 Rulesheet
- 1 Comic Book
- 5 Action Cards
- 4 Character Cards
- 41 Mission Cards
- 40 Resources Cards
- 30 Secret Cards
- 8 Standees
- 59 Tokens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.