GWAR vs. Time.
A deck building game for 3 to 5 Bohabs.
GWAR vs. Time is an exciting dual-resource deck-building card game for 5-5 players, featuring your favorite GWAR characters, items, and locations, as well as their enemies, from throughout the band's decades-long history.
If you're a GWAR fan but don't play these types of games, it's pretty esy to learn. If you're not a GWAR fan (which are called Bohabs), but you're a gamer, it's a fun game and you just might be a Bohab when you're done.
- Art by GWAR! Some never seen before! You must have it!
- Includes key characters, such as Balsac the Jaws of Death, Beefcake the Mighty, Berserker Blothar, Jizmak da Gusha, Oderus Urungus, and Flattus and Pustulus Maximus!
- Includes key villains, such as Techno & Sawborg Destructo, Cardinal Syn, The Master, Boss Glom, and Mr. Perfect.
- New Things for the GWARniverse! Made up by these guys and GWAR!
- Mechanics for things to do when it isn't your turn!
- Optional depth for more serious gamers.
- More or less family friendly, or at least teen friendly, while still being GWAR.
Dimensions: 303 x 346 x 87mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.