Thousands of plants and animals have been discovered but haven’t been seen for decades and could be extinct. In order to save these species, we must first find them again.
Re:wild has compiled a list of Lost Species (www.rewild.org/lost-species), engages in expeditions with numerous partners to find these Lost Species, and encourages others to conduct their own expeditions to rediscover these amazing Lost Species.
While there are Lost Species all around the world, this game focuses on several Lost Species in Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.
- Follow up to the hit game The Search for Planet X!
- Use logic and deduction to search for species thought to be extinct.
- Report your sightings through the free app to determine if they are confirmed
- Double-sided board provides two different island maps to explore.
- 6 different Lost Species to find!
- Eco friendly production!
- 1 Game Board
- 1 Pad of note sheets
- 4 Player screens
- 18 Town cards
- 6 Lost species cards
- 9 Wooden pawns
- 7 Wooden Mountain Range tokens
- Assorted punchboard tokens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.