- BE THE GREATEST BUILDER IN THE FOREST. In this strategic board game, can you outwit your friends and build three houses before the others? In the Grimm Forest, you can seek help from familiar characters and avoid the cunning creatures that lurk in the forest to become the greatest builder in the land!
- HIDDEN MOVEMENT, RESOURCE GATHERING, and HOUSE BUILDING. As family members of the Little Pigs, your ultimate strategy is to use your deduction skills and a handful of Fable cards, guess each other's plans so they can make the most of their actions while disrupting the other player's plans. Each player must compete to be the first to build 3 Houses and gain the title of Royal Builder.
- LEGENDARY FAIRY TALE CHARACTERS. Who will benefit most from the cunning of Robin Hood, the beauty of Snow White, the bountiful gifts of the Golden Goose or the dark witchcraft of the Evil Queen? But be careful! You and your opponents are encouraged to use any of the devious tricks they have read about in the Fables found throughout the land. You don’t want your plans wrecked by that villain of old, the Big Bad Wolf.
- GREAT WHIMSICAL FUN. The Grimm Forest is a strategic game for 2 to 4 players for ages 13 and above. It's a medium difficulty game that lasts about 45-60 minutes. Young teens and adults alike will enjoy the nostalgic fairytale characters, and great game replayability, excellent for parties or game night.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX. The Grimm Forest comes with 106 illustrated cards, Builder Bonus and resource tokens, a resource die, 4 Player boards and 11 beautifully detailed miniatures, as well as 45 plastic house sections.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.