- BE THE GREATEST BUILDER IN THE FOREST. In this strategic board game, can you outwit your friends and build three houses before the others? In the Grimm Forest, you can seek help from familiar characters and avoid the cunning creatures that lurk in the forest to become the greatest builder in the land!
- HIDDEN MOVEMENT, RESOURCE GATHERING, and HOUSE BUILDING. As family members of the Little Pigs, your ultimate strategy is to use your deduction skills and a handful of Fable cards, guess each other's plans so they can make the most of their actions while disrupting the other player's plans. Each player must compete to be the first to build 3 Houses and gain the title of Royal Builder.
- LEGENDARY FAIRY TALE CHARACTERS. Who will benefit most from the cunning of Robin Hood, the beauty of Snow White, the bountiful gifts of the Golden Goose or the dark witchcraft of the Evil Queen? But be careful! You and your opponents are encouraged to use any of the devious tricks they have read about in the Fables found throughout the land. You don’t want your plans wrecked by that villain of old, the Big Bad Wolf.
- GREAT WHIMSICAL FUN. The Grimm Forest is a strategic game for 2 to 4 players for ages 13 and above. It's a medium difficulty game that lasts about 45-60 minutes. Young teens and adults alike will enjoy the nostalgic fairytale characters, and great game replayability, excellent for parties or game night.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX. The Grimm Forest comes with 106 illustrated cards, Builder Bonus and resource tokens, a resource die, 4 Player boards and 11 beautifully detailed miniatures, as well as 45 plastic house sections.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.