Smash Up: Marvel will allow seasoned players and newcomers of all ages to join the limitless clashing with comic mainstays, such as the vigilant members of The Ultimates and criminal masterminds HYDRA as two of eight factions leading the charge! In the ultimate shuffling building card game, players smash up two groups of Marvel characters to take over bases and score the most victory points.
Mix and match the different decks of heroes and villains to see which combinations can best defeat the others! This game allows for fans to create stories that have never existed in the Marvel universe. What combo will you choose?
- Get ready to smash together two of your favorite things – Smash Up from AEG and Marvel! Players work to build out their card hands in this shufflebuilding game where distinct abilities and roles take on a whole new meaning!
- Mix and match different decks of heroes and villains – choose from 8 different factions (4 hero and 4 villain) including The Ultimates, HYDRA, The Avengers, Masters of Evil, S.H.I.E.L.D., The Kree, Spider-Verse, and the Sinister Six
- Find familiar Marvel characters to build out your drafting deck in this first ever licensed Smash Up game featuring Marvel
- Includes 160 Faction Cards, 16 Base Cards, 8 Faction Dividers, Victory Point Tokens, and Rules
- 2-4 Players | Ages 12+ | 60 Min Play Time
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.