- TEN PACKS + ACCESSORIES. Open 10 draft booster packs and dive into Zendikar, Magic's tumultuous world of danger and adventure. Plus, get accessories like land cards, an oversized life counter, and more.
- FULL-ART LANDS AND DOUBLE-FACED CARDS IN EVERY PACK. Zendikar Rising brings a special kind of double-faced card to MTG: play the spell on one side or flip it over and play it as a land instead.
- INTRODUCING "PARTY." Assemble a party from four adventuring classes (Cleric, Rogue, Warrior, Wizard) and become stronger together with rewards for each class joining you on the battlefield.
- LANDFALL AND KICKER RETURN. Two of Magic's most popular mechanics are back! Landfall rewards you for playing land cards, and Kicker makes your spells more powerful—if you have enough mana.
- PERILOUS RISKS AND PRICELESS REWARDS. On Zendikar, danger is the norm: wild terrain, cunning predators, and "the Roil"—violent ripples of change—all make life precarious and full of adventure.
- CONTENTS: 10 Zendikar Rising MTG Draft Booster packs, 40 regular-frame lands (20 foil, 20 non-foil), 1 alternate art promo card, 1 oversized spindown life counter, 2 double-sided reference cards.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.