- STAND WITH YOUR GUILD. Ravnica is one of Magic’s most beloved settings, where guilds jockey for power and control and multicolored cards show up in force. New takes on Ravnica classics like Guildmages and split cards await.
- BUILD DECKS. A booster box contains 36 booster packs of Guilds of Ravnica, the follow-up to the hit expansions Core Set 2019 and Dominaria. Each booster pack contains 15 Magic cards (540 cards total). Pick your favorites, put them in your deck, and battle!
- FILL YOUR BINDER. Ravnica Allegiance includes powerful planeswalkers like Domri, Chaos Bringer and Dovin, Grand Arbiter, as well as game-changing creature spells like Angel of Grace and Shock Lands like Breeding Pool and Godless Shrine (Note: cards listed are representative and not necessarily the cards you will receive.)
- PLAY AT HOME. Your Guilds of Ravnica booster box holds enough packs to host your own booster draft with as many as twelve friends. (Note: a booster draft requires more basic land cards than a booster box includes.)
- PLAY THE ORIGINAL. Magic: The Gathering is the first modern collectible card game. Magic has inspired more than 20 million fans over 25 years, from the first dragons and angels to today’s planeswalkers and Commander decks.
- JOIN THE FAMILY. Wizards of the Coast has been making the world’s best strategy games for almost 30 years: Magic: The Gathering (MTG), Dungeons & Dragons (D&D), many board games under the Avalon Hill umbrella, and more. Explore them all, discover new favorites, and make new friends along the way.
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.