- READY TO SHARE: The Jumpstart booster box includes 24 booster packs of 20 cards including lands. Each booster pack follows one theme.
- A NEW PLAY EXPERIENCE: Shuffle two booster packs together and you’re ready to play! Jumpstart is a unique way to play Magic: The Gathering that lets you assemble a 40-card deck and start battling in minutes. Skip the deck building part!
- WHAT WILL YOU CREATE? Will you get Cats and Dragons vs Elves and Unicorns? Pirates and Angels vs Dogs and Dinosaurs? Each booster pack contains one of 121 possible card lists so there are over 14,000 possible 40-card decks!
- THEMED LANDS: Every pack includes one basic land with art that matches the pack's theme.
- SPAN THE MULTIVERSE: You’ll find cards and themes from throughout the entire history of Magic: The Gathering.
From time of order to time of arrival, the time seem as if it was folded on itself. What is normally a week or 2 for most became mere days for unplugged gaming to get this to me. The packaging was that of fairies. Placed delicately and hugged as if a new born baby by great amounts of packaging paper and bubble wrap. Almost hurt me to cut off the wizards seal packaging after all the work their faires did to protect it. But cut it I did. Every pack was in immaculate condition. They may be unplugged gaming but they are connected in how to ship properly and rapidly. Always put your trust in a backwards name for they do things right. Will be ordering again when supplies replenish.
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.