- Choose from three fierce Commanders from Ikoria Lair of Behemoths (IKO) to lead your deck to victory—four legendary creatures including two that share a magical bond and can command your deck together
- Commander is a Magic The Gathering (MTG) multiplayer format where alliances are formed friends are betrayed and grudges are repaid with a vengeance
- Recruit a fierce and diciplined Human army to battle against the behemoths of Ikoria with the Ruthless Regiment deck—inspire more soldiers to join your ranks with Jirina Kudro grow stronger every time you defeat an enemy with Kelsien the Plague or sacrifice your growing army in exchange for an indestructable nightmare creature with Trynn Champion of Freedom and Silvar Devourer of the Free
- Ruthless Regiment is one of five Commander Decks from Ikoria Lair of Behemoths (IKO) Each includes exclusive cards tailored to that deck—pick your favorite mechanics and dive in to battle!
- Battle your way through the plane of Ikoria with monster-themed mechanics that grow your creatures build your bond and crush your opponents
- Contents one (1) foil oversized Commander card one hundred (100) card deck ten (10) double-sided tokens one (1) deck box one (1) Life Wheel one (1) punchout keyword counter card
I have placed three orders and each time my order is ready to pickup within a half hour of being placed. Everything is handled professionally and the staff is welcoming. I hope they grow and expand and continue to do well.
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.