- In a world dominated by majestic dragons, giant robots, monsters of folklore, superheroes and more, the game of Gate Ruler is based on the "Ruler" mechanic. Each deck includes a Ruler card, and each Ruler card features unique rules that will dictate how the deck and game will play. Units representing the various creatures of the world are used to attack opposing Rulers, as well as defend your own.
- Gate Ruler is a brand new trading card game (TCG) in 2021, developed as the ultimate card game that TCG lovers everywhere have been waiting for. Thanks to the simple but revolutionary “ruler” mechanic, this game can be easily picked up by novice card gamers, while simultaneously offering plenty of strategic depth for TCG veterans. By giving players the freedom to choose how to play the game itself, it can accommodate a wide range of skill levels.
- The world of Gate Ruler offers something for everyone, with majestic dragons, noble knights, giant robots, awesome superheroes, folkloric monsters, sci-fi military technology… and the list goes on and on. Take on the role of a gate ruler and conscript these forces into your deck to fight under your command. Then join the struggle to defend Earth from the onslaught of sinister Exvaders!"
- Each booster box contains 36 packs, (10 random cards per pack).
- Release Date: April 30, 2021
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.