- Characters you love - In this asymmetric style of game play, Each Disney Villain has their own objectives and goals. You have 3 different Disney Villains to choose from — Scar, Ratigan, and Yzma. The fate decks also feature your favorite protagonists like Mufasa, Simba, Pumbaa, Basil, Dr. Dawson, Olivia, Kuzco, Pacha, Kronk and more!
- Great for Disney fans and families - Whether you're playing with a group of devoted Disney fans, classic strategy gamers, or with your family, Evil Comes Prepared is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Disney lovers!
- Compatibility - Evil Comes Prepared can be played as a standalone game or with the other games in the Villainous line: The original Villainous (The Worst Takes It All), Wicked to the Core, and Perfectly Wretched.
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with clear instructions! Each of the 3 villains has their own guide, and these guides will inspire you with strategies and tips for crafting the most successful plan to win!
- What you get - Evil Comes Prepared is a fun board game for families and gamers. It's a light strategy game for up to 6 players. In the box you'll find 3 villain realm boards, 3 villain movers, 90 villain cards, 45 fate cards, 42 tokens, 3 reference cards, 3 villain guides, and instructions.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.