- A new force has formed within the Shadow Paladin army, the Dragwizards! The long awaited return of Luard and many others units from the G era. Phantom Blaster Dragon evolves into is "Overlord" form to fight the threats looming over his forces.
- The new star on the football field Rising Nova charges in with Spike Brothers. Megacolony Evil Governor Darkface Gredora brings a new mechanic to play with. Gaia Emperor roars her command over the hoard of Tachikaze to fend off those that try to claim their territory. SP Clan Packs are back due to popular demand! Featuring a special treatment rarity known as "ASR - Another Secret Rare"!
- "Phantom Blaster Overlord" will be randomly included with this special treatment and its original art!! Keep a lookout for more details to be revealed! Introducing brand new tactics for these 3 clans! The way Tachikaze uses equip gauge evolves! Spike Brothers makes full use of all your Force markers! Brand new marker for Megacolony with brand new tactics!
- 7 random cards per pack , 16 packs per booster box
- Release Date: October 30, 2020
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.