This forsaken edifice has long stood. Now, the Hunters are being called in. Monsters roam the dark, dusty hallways. Will the Hunters be able to put an end to the terror that haunts its twisting passages and grand galleries? There’s only one way to find out.
The Forsaken Cainhurst Castle expansion for Bloodborne: The Board Game gives players two all-new campaigns to complete, and a side mission that players can attempt, if they dare. There are extra rewards to be had, but it’s not as simple as going and getting it. There’s a whole host of monsters standing in the way, including five new types and two new bosses. The Hunters will have their work cut out for them if they wish to finish this campaign by sun-up.
- The expansion contains two campaigns for players to go through. There's also a side mission that will extend players' possibilities out even further, if they want to risk it.
- FACE NEW FOES: This set includes five new types of monsters and two new bosses, all represented on the table by beautifully sculpted miniature figures.
- EXPLORE A NEW MAP - Cainhurst Castle is a sprawling compound made up of 12 entirely new game tiles. Players may have memorized the streets of Yharnam, but that knowledge won't help them in the twisting corridors of the castle.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Cryo is a competitive worker placement and engine building game for 2 - 4 Players. Cryo takes 60 to 90 minutes to play.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Bloodborne: The Board Game is a cooperative adventure and deck building game for 1 - 4 Players. It takes 60 to 90 minutes to play. Requires Bloodborne: The Board Game
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.