King Robert Baratheon is dead, and the lands of Westeros brace for battle. Can you claim the Iron Throne? Designed for ages 14 and up, A Game of Thrones: The Board Game Second Edition is a classic game of warfare, diplomacy, and intrigue for three to six players. Taking control of the well-known characters from George R.R. Martin's beloved fantasy series, players must fight for dominance of the realm.
Will you take power through force, coerce your way onto the throne with persuasive speeches, or rally the townsfolk to your side? With opportunities for strategic planning, masterful diplomacy, and clever card play, this game gives you a host of ways to spread your influence over Westeros.
- A board game based on George R.R. Martin's fantasy novels
- Muster armies and march to war on a map that accurately portrays Westeros
- Negotiate alliances with your opponents in an ever-shifting political struggle
- Six distinct Great Houses each offer unique, asymmetrical play experiences
- Detailed artwork and intricately crafted components create a classic aesthetic
- Age Requirements:
14 years and older
- Player Recommendation:
3 to 6 players
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.