- TEAM UP WITH A PLANESWALKER AND LAUNCH INTO BATTLE! This 60-card Magic: The Gathering (MTG) starter deck is ready to play right out of the box.
- OVERPOWER THE OPPONENT. Garruk stalks the multiverse for the prey of his choosing, charging opponents with a ceaseless stampede of really, really big creatures.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN. Battle a few times to master your starter deck’s strategy, then open the included booster pack to upgrade it with even more powerful cards.
- PLAY ONLINE AND AT HOME. Challenge friends near and far with both physical and digital versions of the deck - it includes a code to unlock these same cards on MTG Arena.
- BATTLE WITH THE CLASSICS. Core Set 2021 (M21) gathers powerful, iconic cards from MTG’s past and combines them with recent favorites. It’s the perfect set to try out Magic: The Gathering (MTG).
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.