- The power of the crystals grow in our newest set, Opus XIII: Crystal Radiance, featuring new Multi-Element combinations!Multi-Element Forwards, which possess multiple elements and first appeared in Opus XII: Crystal Awakening, appear once again. There are a plentitude of cards featuring elemental combinations that differ from those of the Multi-Element cards from last time, expanding on the breadth of strategic possibility for deck construction and the game itself.
- Players are sure to make new discoveries through their matches in this new landscape.This time, LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII, which is the concluding chapter of the FINAL FANTASY XIII series, joins for the first time.
- Additionally, once again, three powerful cards from past sets are included as legacy cards, making this a highly satisfactory set in terms of collectability as well: Vivi [3-017L], Fina [8-060L], and Fusoya [9-094L].
- New Art☆ Gen Kobayashi: FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS / DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Ramza)☆ Yasuhisa Izumisawa: FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: MY LIFE AS A KING☆ Ryoma Ito: FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE☆ Akira Oguro: FINAL FANTASY IV / DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Lightning)☆ Toshitaka Matsuda: FINAL FANTASY III☆ Miki Yamashita: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Onion Knight)
- Average Play time: 20 min
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Release Date: March 26, 2021
Pulled a foil evening gown Lightning and all the VIII category for my personal collection.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
If for example you improperly packaged the items and they get damaged in shipping or you have opened items and they are not sealed anymore, we will NOT accept a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will refund you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will need to be paid by the customer. We'll provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
*There may also be a 15% restocking charge on any returns on a case by case basis.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.